I Salici In Rozzano, Italy

I Salici



I Salici

I SaliciI SaliciI Salici


I Salici


I Salici - Set in a prime location of Basiglio, I Salici puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a great time. Take advantage of the hotel's airport transfer, elevator, shuttle service, smoking area, shared lounge/TV area. Guestrooms are designed to provide an optimal level of comfort with welcoming decor and some offering convenient amenities like air conditioning, heating, desk, balcony/terrace, television LCD/plasma screen. Entertain the hotel's recreational facilities, including golf course (within 3 km), garden. Friendly staff, great facilities and close proximity to all that Basiglio has to offer are three great reasons you should stay at I Salici.

Hotel Name I Salici
Addressline Via Verdi - residenza Salici 132
City Rozzano
Zip Code 20080
Country Italy
Longitude - Latitude 9.15683 - 45.366489
Continent Europe


I Salici


I Salici Video





I Salici


You Might Also Like:
  • Cactus Cove Bed and Breakfast Inn In Tucson (AZ), United States
  • ibis Xi'an First Gaoxin RD In Xian, China
  • November Guesthouse In Gyeongju-si, South Korea
  • Bed&Breakfast Baznicas 33 In Riga, Latvia
  • Fiesta Inn Los Mochis In Los Mochis, Mexico
  • Related: I Salici In Rozzano, Italy